Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: PARK Field Day - Thanks
PARK Field Day - Thanks 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
Ladies and Gents:

I would like to echo Tony's sentiments regarding a very successful and rewarding Field Day. I had an absolute blast and am looking forward to the crazy antennae that will be there next year.

This Field Day would not have been possible without the effort of many people. In every aspect - from the food, radios, antennae, labor, and lack of sleep - everyone made this a great year. It was really a pleasure on my part because so many people did so much work and the groundwork was already laid by Ron last year (we miss you , buddy).

Give yourselves a pat on the back!!!

I too have some pictures from the event and will try to get them posted as soon as I have a chance to do some editing.

73 until Saturday morn...

Darren
K5QB
k5qb
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Darren
K5QB
The topic has been locked.

Re: PARK Field Day - Thanks 5 Years, 9 Months ago  
I had a great time too. I would also like to tell everyone who helped thank you.When so many people help out it makes for less work and more fun for everybody.A special thanks to everyone who brought pot luck for dinner for helping me make my job easier.The turn out for pot luck impressive.
We had a few problems with the radios but that is what field day is all about.Small problems come up and get solved quickly using what you have on hand.If there was a real emergency in our community I have no doudt that the lessons learned from field day will prove valueable.
I am looking forward to next years field day and hope we have as much fun as we did this year.
Thanks to Darren K5QB for all his hard work and time he spent on field day.It takes a special person to volunteer to lead on such a large project.Hope to see you all soon.
KF5FEA,Rusty
KF5FEA
Senior Boarder
graph

Re: PARK Field Day - Thanks 3 Years, 6 Months ago  
Does somebody have the pictures to upload into the gallery for this field day, and 2012?
dsiminiuk
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1